Monday, January 25, 2010

Getting ready for Winter 2010 Issue


I am a bit excited today. I have been asked by Carrie Leigh today if my little blog here can be an official source for new information for NUDE Magazine. Figured as I was kinda doing it anyway, (when I could), make it official. I am just going to have to find more time to keep the updates going. I do have another blog going specifically for my new art in a Drawing a day challenge I am doing with a bunch of artists on Facebook. Here is a link to that: JoelAdams-ADrawingADay

Now... The Winter 2010 issue.

I have not yet seen the interiors of this issue, but I do have the Cover and presale information!

The cover.. Wow! Carrie Leigh has done it again. I am so in love with this cover. The models name is Merrique, and she is beautiful. I can't wait to see the rest. I think from the cover alone, this issue is going to jump off the shelves, then that isn't saying much since every issue of NUDE from the beginning has sold out in the stores, and pretty much online.

Don't miss this issue when is does come out. Carrie Leigh's NUDE is offing great pre-sale deals on the magazine. If you are in the United States, you can get NUDE delivered to your home for only $9.95. That $3 less that the news stand price and it comes to you! Outside the US has discounted prices for the pre-sale as well. Go here for more information: PRE-SALES

The issue will be out mid to late February. I will post more when I have more. Enjoy!