Monday, February 1, 2010

Tick..tock..tick..tock..

Time is running out for pre-ordering the Winter 2010 issue of Carrie Leigh's NUDE. I have just seen the new issue. (I get to see it digitally because I put up the previews on the website), and it is another beautiful publication.

The previews went up today on the "issues" page. Click on the cover to see the preview. If it does not take you there right away, you may have to refresh your browser.
Pre-orders end this coming Sunday. I can't tell you how many time I have friends calling me asking to see if I can get them a copy of the magazine because they got to the stands too late and they were sold out. I don't have them other than what I may buy myself when the come out, so I tell them they better pre-order, or better yet, subscribe and really save some money.