Sunday, September 16, 2007

My work in Carrie Leighs "NUDE" Magazine

Out now, is a new black and white artistic nude magazine. It will be called Carrie Leigh's "NUDE". It is magazine of artistic nude photography and art, and not playboy, penthouse, or hustler nudes.


I am honored to be in the premeire issue with two pieces and an interview. After this issue, every following issue with have a double page spread by me. It should be cool..

Below are some images that were not used in the magazine.
Because My lilz are attracting a younger audience I have added... bras.. to the work. But I maybe soon on my sketchbook website.. I may put up the uncovered images. Either way. I am hoping to put out a book of work like this for next year.. Crossing fingers

Sorry for the censorship.

Joel

PS Thank you Nik(my beautiful model, best friend for 10 years and agent). You are the best. Luv U